At NM Metal Works - we have an integrated manufacturing plant starting from raw material melting to final finished product.
The machines and processes used are:-
MELTING OF RAW MATERIAL
• The raw material is melted and is converted into a billet. Each billet has a Cast No. and is free from all defects.
• The billets formed are reheated in a furnace. The fireman ensures proper temperature control in furnace.
• These billets are rolled in HOT ROLLING MACHINE and later in COLD ROLLING MACHINE to provide us aluminium sheets in a preferred gauge. The quality control supervisor keeps a continuous watch to ensure rolling within laid down tolerances.
• The sheets drawn out of the Rolling Machines can be of long length so these sheets are cut into half using SHEARING MACHINE.
• After this process, the sheets are cut into Aluminium Circle using CIRCLE CUTTING MACHINE.
HEATING ALUMINIUM CIRCLE
• After Aluminium Circle is cut, it is put back into heating furnace so that the circle becomes soft and doesn’t break in the further processes to come. It is again very important to ensure proper temperature control in furnace.